Rear bump stop spacers 80 series 2.0''/2 1/2'' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rear bump stop spacers 2.5'' $30
Total price $38 included shipping.

Please do not forget mailing address.
My Paypal account is sezen4x4@gmail.com
PS: Please send it as a gift so that my account is not charged a transaction fee.

Let me know for any questions.
Thanks
Hitit66
It would be $26 included shipping. I want to add a post selling front bump stop spacers soon as well.
Thanks
Hitit66
So whats the price for 2x front bump stop 2.5” spacers w/hardware & 2x rear bump stop 2.5” spacers w/hardware shipped?

James

So whats the price for 2x front bump stop 2.5” spacers w/hardware & 2x rear bump stop 2.5” spacers w/hardware shipped?

James

I want to make sure do you want 2 pairs of front bump stop spacers and 2 pairs of rear bump stop spacers with hardware?That means total will be 4 pairs.
Thanks
Hitit66

I want to make sure do you want 2 pairs of front bump stop spacers and 2 pairs of rear bump stop spacers with hardware?That means total will be 4 pairs.
Thanks
Hitit66
Sorry I should clarify, 1 pair for the front, 1 pair for the rear. 4 total spacers with hardware shipped.

Thanks
Hitit66
PM Sent

Looking for rear set for j spring lift, so i guess it would be 2 in spacer. Pm'd but no response. Let me know how to order thanks

I just wanted to share my experience that hitit66 makes a great product at a fair price and quality is there. Got the item very fast and got it installed on my rig. 10/10

75416A97-9374-4B95-8DB8-1C1F82BC523D.jpeg
5113EB40-06C0-4640-85F9-BB7640C74B76.jpeg

I would like to purchase 1 pair of 2.5 inch bump stops for the front and 1 pair of 2.5 inch bump stops for the rear. Please pm me a price, and thank you sir!

Looking for front and rear kits. I run a slinky 3 inch lift and 315s

Any way to get 3" rear spacers and 1.25" lower perch mount front spacers?? If so, how much?

Hello,
3 inch the rear spacers out of stock.I have 3 1/2 inch and 2 1/2 inch for rear, also I have for 3 3/4 inch.
for the front I have a stuck.
Thanks
Hitit66

Any way to get 3" rear spacers and 1.25" lower perch mount front spacers?? If so, how much?
Hello,
3 inch the rear spacers out of stock.I have 3 1/2 inch and 2 1/2 inch for rear, also I have for 3 3/4 inch.
for the front I have a stuck.
Thanks
Hitit66

Got my custom bump stop extensions and they are perfect. I was thinking it was going to be a pain to install and Hitit66 had it all worked out so it was nothing. A++ Thank you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom