Hi everyone,
Hope all is well.
Tried searching, but unable to find.
Any good threads on re-routing AHC lines?
And anywhere best to source the replacement lines from?
I've heard of PIRTEK, but unsure if they'd accommodate.
Upon further extensive searching just now, found this thread...
Any others?
Thanks so much!
ALSO - another Q - if needing to convert to a conventional suspension...
Do the shock tower perches need to be changed?
That's what my local, trusted indy told me today, their refraining from the job, but I find that hard to believe. :|
Thanks!
Hope all is well.
Tried searching, but unable to find.
Any good threads on re-routing AHC lines?
And anywhere best to source the replacement lines from?
I've heard of PIRTEK, but unsure if they'd accommodate.
Upon further extensive searching just now, found this thread...
I have a leak in the AHC line that has completely emptied the reservoir. The leak is from a joint (hard line to rubber line) and is located inwards and above the frame near the rear passenger side LCA. Are these OEM lines still available from a dealer? Or should I keep looking for someone that is parting a truck? I did reach out to another member here on MUD that I am waiting for a final response from. But, in the meantime, I have already purchased a set of LC TBs and Springs that should be here in a couple of days. Also ordered new OEM shocks and hardware from McGeorge that I hope should...
- unleashd
- Replies: 8
- Forum: 100-Series Cruisers
Any others?
Thanks so much!
ALSO - another Q - if needing to convert to a conventional suspension...
Do the shock tower perches need to be changed?
That's what my local, trusted indy told me today, their refraining from the job, but I find that hard to believe. :|
Thanks!