RCI sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are any of you running the RCI sliders for the GX? If so, how do you like them? Please post pics if you have them.

Happy with them

20200327_164729.jpg

20200327_165120.jpg

Those are actually RSG, but they do look good. I am looking to hear from anyone with RCI sliders.

F3EA26C5-E78D-4D25-8CDE-BD8794404754.jpeg
36E9E206-48D0-4877-B5B1-0016AB130DCF.jpeg
I have had them on my 470 for a few years.
They are strong I have tested many times, only problem so far is the powder coating.
I don’t think I would pay up for that again.
sorry for the dirty pics .

View attachment 2253596View attachment 2253598I have had them on my 470 for a few years.
They are strong I have tested many times, only problem so far is the powder coating.
I don’t think I would pay up for that again.
sorry for the dirty pics .

Thanks for replying. Without proper prep and buffing on the circular cutouts, those dimples are always going to provide a way for powder coat to fail. I agree, with that many cut outs I should order them bare and have the body shop down the road prime them and then hit them with a few coats of matte black paint for me. At least then I can easily touch them up with a rattle can.

Agree prep is everything, i will say I have been pretty rough on them and they have saved my rockers.
D86C2871-E5FB-4ED1-815B-BADC3484689C.jpeg

May I suggest adding a 1" (or whatever works for you) strip of black traction tape. I did on mine.
This not a great picture, but you can see the grip tap on the top of the tubing of the slider.
1585584472823.png

I just pulled the photo off my build thread...
When wet or in snow and mud, they really help when you need to stand on them to clean your windshield or whatever.

May I suggest adding a 1" (or whatever works for you) strip of black traction tape. I did on mine.
This not a great picture, but you can see the grip tap on the top of the tubing of the slider.
View attachment 2254155
When wet or in snow and mud, they really help when you need to stand on them to clean your windshield or whatever.

What size edge trim did you use for the rockers?

What size edge trim did you use for the rockers?
YotaMasters added the trim when they installed them. Try McMaster-Carr for edge trim: McMaster-Carr
They should have what you're looking for.

View attachment 2254155

Yes, thank you. That will be my next step, specially on the back since my kids really use those as steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom