Rausch Creek Friday the 24th, 8 AM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

as of right now I should be attending!!! :bounce:

do you have an idea of times? when are we meeting at the park and when will we be leaving the park

looking forward to getting the 40 back out!

nah..... really really really dark green :D

I assume we need to be out of the park by dark? thats what, about 4:30- 5pm?

I know Gary and I plan to be back in the staging area by 3PM'ish...

(edit) Gary is wheeling Sat.... Chris, Mike S., and I should be wheeling by 9 ish Friday AM.

Last edited:
Sheesh, I don't know.... I'd like to go, but I'd haveta leave at 5:00A to get there at 8:00A.... I've become a real candya$$ lately...

Gotta think about that....

What's the info on Sat?

Dan, Likely the same time on Saturday with Gary... if you want to meet a little later, it is no big deal to me.. Gary prefers to meet at 8 am but if you wanna come we can depart for the trails around 9:30 or so on Friday...

Jim and I are thinking about coming up sat. morning. Need to check it out with the:princess: 's. But at the bar the :grinpimp: 's thought it was a good idea. That is if you don't mind wheelin' with the heep again Dan.:D
Since I don't have the sliders yet and my exhaust is still breathing where it shouldn't i'm not up for hairy stuff. If this isn't a prob we should be up. I'll post up tomorow with the conformation.
Chris

OK, I need to clarify here:

I am wheeling with Chris Basehore and possibly Mike S. on Friday AM for the day. Dan F. may drive up but has not committed...

Gary S., Matt R., Craig S. and now Chris Bury and Jim the Jeeper :lol: are all wheeling Sat. AM.

I hope to make sure who is coming so we know who to expect in the staging area on which day.

The reason I can't wheel on Saturday (as was previously planned) to make this all easy is because my in-laws decided to come for T-day at the last minute and my wife only has Sat. off from work... so we are doing T-day Sat. So I am wheeling Friday because I NEED TO GET OUT!

I understand if everyone just wants to wheel Saturday with the group... just let me know.

I have two rigs myself, the 55 and 60 and enough drivers so it's no big deal.
Happy T-day!

Unfortunately I work friday or I would be there. At least as a rider. I want a ride in that 55 one day.:bounce2:
I guess its up to Dan what time we are meeting in the stage. I can be there by 8:30. If Dan is coming up I'll sleep in:) and be there by 9:30.
Chris

Happy Thanksgiving
\
Edit: Just got back from the parents turkey feast and they reminded me that I have a prior engagement on Sat. Sorry guys but i'm not gonna make it. Total bummer I was really looking foward to going.
Chris

Last edited:
Guys, please don't wait on my part on Saturday. Its a good bet I won't be there. I keep dithering with the 7+ hours round trip. Enjoy yourselves.

I am pretty sure Gary did not take pictures... though I heard Craig M. sank his 40 in the froghole.... would have made for some nice pics but they were too busy "doing" to document... BTW Dan, you would enjoy that tombstone obstacle... good spotting and your 40 would crawl right up it : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom