Rausch Creek 7/15

Had a great time at the creek with the CLCC. Ran some of the hardest tails I have been on so far with the luxopig. I even found a tree with my rear quarter.:frown: Thank god bob was there to winch me out of it or it would have been way worse.:beer: Here are some pics.
Chris
clcc1.JPG
clcc2.JPG
clcc3.JPG

oooh, I know that trail! sweet fun, glad you had a good time. Hope to be out on the trails sometime soon myself. Any breakage other than your body damage?

No just the body. It's plenty though. I can wrench but I'm not a body guy. Probably gonna cosn me a few $.:frown: It was a lot of fun though.
Chris

wow, that is strong work : ) I would just take the panel off inside and kick the dents out for now. Keep wheeling it and more will come... but its no wonder with a wagon and all these trees. My 55's roof tags each one like it is a game : )

I'm thinking about scraping the flares and getting some diamond plate. Something like action jackson. The side isn't the problem, it's where the taillight mounts. Completly kinked.

Blue77FJ40

SILVER Star

Chris from Mass with a red/burgundy 80 made up corner guards of some diamond plate, welded it to the skin, then painted to match. I may have pics. I'll look.

Top Bottom