Wanted Radio Bezel for 75 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I know this is going to be a long shot, but does anyone have a tub that is heading to the scrap yard, but would be willing to cut out the section where the radio mounts if the metal is still usable?

One of the previous owners of this truck cut out the metal on the left/right sides to accommodate a wider aftermarket radio and now I'm looking to return it back to stock by welding this section in from a donor truck.

I attached a picture of what I would need by indicating with the red lines of where it would need to be cut out.

FJ40 Radio.jpg

I have a whole dash I removed from my 73. The radio hole was mangled but the metal is there. If yo want it you can have the whole thing for the shipping. Let me know if interested, I can get a couple pictures.

I have a whole dash I removed from my 73. The radio hole was mangled but the metal is there. If yo want it you can have the whole thing for the shipping. Let me know if interested, I can get a couple pictures.
Do you have a picture of it?

Ultimately, im looking for the beveled sections and tabs locate inside on the left and right sides.

In the picture below, i need the sections outlined in the red boxes. The green line is where the previous owner cut out the section on the truck now, so those tabs are missing.

FJ40 Radio2.JPG

I have NEW Injection Molded face plates perfectly Reproduced in Every detail if anyone is looking here

Note : NOT 3-D printed in anyway …

Please PM me …

Thanks

0C732D26-2C81-4FE1-8E5B-3B3AE3E9FB8D.jpeg
86C21689-3915-4983-97DE-65F02CE6C984.jpeg

Still looking for this cut out section if anyone has anything.

Please send me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom