Rack me amadeus (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

retrofive

rɛtrəʊ
SILVER Star
Threads
Short story, looks like we are picking up a new 2021 Taco TRD OR tonight. It will be nice to be back in a Toyota since selling my 80. More to come on on truck later, but the immediate need is a rack. Primarily for our paddle boards in the summer.

So who are the players out there?

So far my short list is between Prinsu & Victory4x4.

I have used Yakima & Thule over many vehicles in the past, but pretty lack luster.

Other suggestions? Pros & cons to the above?

1627068898649.png

You have a bed, why do you need a rack? :flipoff2:
:flipoff2:

Well..... 5ft bed and 12' boards. Guess I could staple one of the red flags on the back of them :doh:

Done, Prinsu.

Absolute no offense @Victory 4x4, Honestly just liked the rear cut-out (semi circle) look better. About the same price point, same lead time, came down to that detail.

/close thread

:cheers:

Cute truck. :grinpimp: I guess it's too late, but the Yakima Overhaul has been perfect for me to haul a 12 ft 68 lb kayak; and I can take it off in a few minutes.
1627408517008.png

These (thanks @gnob) came up local, same mounting I assume? The prinsu will come, but def looking at the bed solutions.

Done, Prinsu.

Absolute no offense @Victory 4x4, Honestly just liked the rear cut-out (semi circle) look better. About the same price point, same lead time, came down to that detail.

/close thread

:cheers:
That's why options in the market are always good! You get to pick what works best for you and your rig 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom