Quiet.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sometimes we miss the GMC
BAT.jpg

Really?

sarah-palin-hot.jpg

Hot, YES!!!

Able to name the three countries joined in NAFTA (NORTH American Free Trade Act)? NO. My heart sank that day. :rolleyes:

Alaska, the coldest state with the hottest Governor.

You think Sean Parnell is hot??!! You and Mace: Are you gay? :flipoff2:

I had quite a few GM's over the years, admittedly they were '69-'72's. But upper end rebuilds at 60K along with starters at 50-60K along with...killed it for me. Yes parts are readily available and relatively cheap...which is a good thing ;).

I do have a buddy that has a '94 1/2T pick-em-up with 180K on the clock; original motor, etc. and it runs like a top. Guess you just never know when you'll get a good or bad of anything...

Some days I just feel like going back to backpacking for my exploring fix. Its a whole lot less greasy :D

I had quite a few GM's over the years, admittedly they were '69-'72's. But upper end rebuilds at 60K along with starters at 50-60K along with...killed it for me. Yes parts are readily available and relatively cheap...which is a good thing ;).

I do have a buddy that has a '94 1/2T pick-em-up with 180K on the clock; original motor, etc. and it runs like a top. Guess you just never know when you'll get a good or bad of anything...

Some days I just feel like going back to backpacking for my exploring fix. Its a whole lot less greasy :D

Tell your buddy to keep an eye out for a spare trans, around 200K, they like to punch their time card!

That truck rode almost as nice as the 100 and you could haul and tow a lot more with it. :)princess: misses the 22' travel trail from time to time.) It also got better mileage than the 100, until the engine got around 110K on it anyway.

I never had any engine problems on a GMC product until they were well over 100K. Like you say that may have been luck of the draw.:meh: What I did have were a lot of minor annoying problems starting around 80K. And one big problem at 125K, see below. We sold it because it just wasn't worth maintaining an American car that old.

I can see you now, driving your Subaru to the trail head.:rolleyes:

Tell your buddy to keep an eye out for a spare trans, around 200K, they like to punch their time card!
Mine crapped out at 125K

I think if your the kind of guy that trades vehicles in fairly often the American truck could work out pretty well. We tend to drive cars until the wheels fall off.

Last edited:
You think Sean Parnell is hot??!! You and Mace: Are you gay? :flipoff2:

Ah Dan...It is with the same precision that you build your truck that you attack your friends. Romel would be proud.

I will edit my post to reflect, Alaska, the coldest state with the Hottest EX-Governor. At least I like Mace and am in good company.

I thought it was Photochopped, but it was a lot more site friendly than the other examples I know of. ;)

Great movie. For those that haven't seen it, well worth it. Just don't watch it for historical accuracy. :cool:

Jack

Can't wait to see it again. And again. And again.

Its THAT good?
I thought it might be a pretty good flick, but wasnt sure as I havent seen it yet.
Just got the Hangover last night...
That was pretty funny. Not as great as everyone made it out to be, but pretty funny. The lost pics at the end were the BEST part.

Im home with PINK EYE today!

Its THAT good?
I thought it might be a pretty good flick, but wasnt sure as I havent seen it yet.
Just got the Hangover last night...
That was pretty funny. Not as great as everyone made it out to be, but pretty funny. The lost pics at the end were the BEST part.

Is that anything like brown eye?

Pretty much everybody that works here has a microscope on their desk, if you call in with conjunctivitis it is never questioned. :idea:
Mind if I stop by your place after work?????:bounce:

Is that anything like brown eye?

Pretty much everybody that works here has a microscope on their desk, if you call in with conjunctivitis it is never questioned. :idea:
Mind if I stop by your place after work?????:bounce:

HAHA....
Im already on ABX for it, so....
I could sock you in the eye with a scratch awl....
That would pass!

K

Hey K- have you seen "Knocked Up?" Little known fact, they actually wrote that movie about my life. j/k.

The part with Pink Eye is why I ask? Keep your pillows safe boys.

Hey K- have you seen "Knocked Up?" Little known fact, they actually wrote that movie about my life. j/k.

The part with Pink Eye is why I ask? Keep your pillows safe boys.

YEUP!!!
I forgot about that part!

Wonder if my dog was sitting on my pillow!?

I guess that COULD be about YOUR life eh!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom