PYS 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok I'm a little late this year. Looking to nail down a date for next year's PYS.
Still looking at June?
Going back to Flat Nasty?
Want to try Windrock, AOP, and Harlin again?
Should we try something new? Hot Springs?
Let's hear the ideas.

### Just need the date agreed on for now. We can discuss the rest over winter.

I'm bendy as well

Ok, so with all the flexibility on here, lm saying Monday June 13 thru Friday June 17 with the weekend before and after as needed? Sound ok?
All those in favor say I, all opposed.....

We can figure out the location as the year goes on.

Ok, so with all the flexibility on here, lm saying Monday June 13 thru Friday June 17 with the weekend before and after as needed? Sound ok?
All those in favor say I, all opposed.....
Isn't that the cursed week that we get all rain? I think the last week of June has proven to be better for us. I'm good either way and may just go full overhander with awnings by then anyways.

Yes, I do think your right , we did move off that week due to weather.
So do we change to the week before or after?

Later was working good with the weather but I'm good with whatever dates work for everyone else.

Pack Your s***
The early years this week long camping/wheeling trip moved from park to park throughout the week. It seemed like you were always packing up for the next stage. The name stuck.
Over the years it has became a week at Flat Nasty off road park in Missouri, but one year it moved to Windrock in Tennessee for part of the week then up to Black Mountain in Harlin,Ky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom