Proffitt's Stage 3 Restoration Experiences & Cost? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone out there done a Stage 3 Restoration with Proffitt's on a 60 series? If so, what did you do and what was the total cost? I know that the total cost for a Stage 3 depends on the condition of the donor vehicle, but just curious to hear any anecdotes on from folks who have had this level of restoration done by the Proffitt's shop. I'm especially interested in OEM-focused restorations, as that is what I would be inclined to pursue if I were able to take a 60 to them.

Thanks in advance!

I have my ‘69 FJ40 there now. Their website tells you an estimated cost and time.

IMG_4283.png

No comment on the pricing, but there’s always money in the Banana Stand.

IMG_3159.png

Anyone out there done a Stage 3 Restoration with Proffitt's on a 60 series? If so, what did you do and what was the total cost? I know that the total cost for a Stage 3 depends on the condition of the donor vehicle, but just curious to hear any anecdotes on from folks who have had this level of restoration done by the Proffitt's shop. I'm especially interested in OEM-focused restorations, as that is what I would be inclined to pursue if I were able to take a 60 to them.

Thanks in advance!
I’d expect around $150K if you are keeping the same engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom