For Sale Proffitt’s Cruisers 1978 FJ40 TLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is the ultimate Retro-Mod FJ. There are too many details to list so I put together a video for those who have an interest. Attached in the vid is a URL that links to pictures of the interior mod process and all the purchase receipts for parts & labor.
-$60,0000 open to respectable offers-

Cruiser is in Louisiana and 100% garage kept.

FJ40 video:

Hear me ROAR!:

Interior photos: FJ40 Interior

Exterior photos: FJ40 Exterior

Build info and Receipts: FJ40 Receipts

-$60,0000 open to respectable offers-
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I am interested.sent pm. I would like to see current pics as i live in hawaii and it is a big deal.

IMG_1094.JPG
IMG_1095.JPG
IMG_1097.JPG
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1099.JPG

Absolutely stunning! I think I know the answer to this but would you recommend the shop that did the work?

:)

This thing was for sale a couple of years ago. The exact same pics were in that ad too which is still on expedition portal. Reason I know is because I was looking at the wheelbase stretch this has and another cruiser built by Proffits that has a similar stretch. Even the pics in your ad have a date of 2015 which is a little strange. It's a nice truck according to 2015 pics
New pics for ya friend

Here's an updated link w/ all things done on the FJ
Imgur
Link seems to work better when switched to "desktop or original" mode. If any of you guys had issues viewing my current link I'll be switching over to something more stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom