price check (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=Tyler link=board=2;threadid=9681;start=msg87275#msg87275 date=1073620047]
Junk , they did that in Ontario as well (book value) ..... and shudduppayourmouth !
[/quote]
OK :-X

How can they have a blue book up there when the truck was never available up there?

So if I buy a truck for $4k and the IRS says it's worth $10k, I say fine. Send me the money, I send you title then I will pay. Otherwise, fawk off. So what happens when some dude like Vintage sells a truck for $50k that ain't worth $5? Do they send a refund to the buyer?

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=9681;start=msg85670#msg85670 date=1073423941]
BTW, if you're checking black book, you'll likely just find numbers for Gumby's momma, Rogue's, Hltpper's, CruisinGA's and Klunky's.

If you want the blue book, that's entirely something else. ;)
[/quote]

Nope. My mom went upscale now. Her number is now unlisted unlike your momma who uses telemarketing as a tactic to sell her services. :flipoff2:

sheesh guys, yall into mommas so much....
E

Sorry e, we know you dig the dads. :flipoff2:

Dang, that is upscale Rogue. Congrats, must be doing well. :D

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=9681;start=msg87334#msg87334 date=1073623142]
OK :-X

So what happens when some dude like Vintage sells a truck for $50k that ain't worth $5? Do they send a refund to the buyer?

[/quote]

That's a good point. Never heard of this kind of thing. Alway paid taxes on the amount on the Bill of sale in Missouri and Georgia ???

Yeah, I think this pay the IRS and sales tax stuff is either a hoax and/or would be pretty easy to beat in court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom