Pressure switch/guage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I figured I could throw it in the vise and use a grinder/sawzall, but I have access to a metal-cutting mitre saw, I might try that first to get a good straight cut and if it doesn't work, oh well!

Thanks a ton Brad and all, this has cleared up a BUNCH of question marks I had in my head just yesterday!
P.S. Brad, have you finished the York or SM420 install yet? Itchin to see a 420/york installed and performing. Still haven't found a 420 yet.

Almost done. I have run into several issues, not to mention my company decided to send me out of town for a few weeks.

I hope to have everything done this week.

The pressure switch that I use is made by Pressure Devices Incorporated (PDSA-5-B-SP). The machine shop at the university where I work had some in stock, and I bought mine there. Kilby Enterprises (www.onboardair.com) sells this switch for around $30. Be aware that if you use any switch set this high (130-150 psi) and want to run ARBs, you will have to reduce the pressure down to about 90 psi or you will ruin the o-rings in the locker.

Regarding the air gauge pressure line, every auto/truck air gauge that I have ever purchased included the line and npt fitting.

Thanks a ton! I'm planning on cutting my section of hexagonal stock into two pieces and running a second smaller manifold in tandem to the large hi pressure one with a regulator in between.
Let me know when you get it all done Brad, I would love to see it!
You've got 15 days before the next Ga cruisers meeting when you could show it all off! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom