Power Seat. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

splitshot

Head cook, Bottle washer, and Peace keeper.
Threads
Anyone have an idea of the most common fail part. Unfortunately it is locked in the Daughter's favorite position (steering wheel in the gut, and one's nose inches away from the windshield).
The right side worm gear is working, left is not. 3rd gen Runner..

Anyone have an idea of the most common fail part. Unfortunately it is locked in the Daughter's favorite position (steering wheel in the gut, and one's nose inches away from the windshield).
The right side worm gear is working, left is not. 3rd gen Runner..

This is the perfect seat positioning IMO! :steer:

Common fail part on the 80 is stripped plastic gear. Hopefully this video can help getting your seat to your favorite position.

He states its for his 4runner, you think theyre the same set up?

Last edited:
Get those seat parts from Nakman - Here seat parts

This thread reminds of a Randy Newman song.... :rofl:

Thx , more of a curious question. I just didn't know if they were the same off the top of my head.

The reason I asked if you knew was that I have an extra white threaded cap that I could send him if his was missing from the end of his assy if that turned out to be his problem. Theyre hard to come by.

Good idea of course Jackson!

Splitshot I found this, might help?
Power Seat Repair - Stuck or Barely Moving - DIY - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

That sure sounds like it. I'll need to do some research to see if the 80 and T4R gears are interchangeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom