Power seat problems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On my 99 LC, the raise/lower function is not working on passenger and driver side. A quick tear down-after removing seats,
revealed a stripped plastic gear in the actuator.

I have looked around and have not been able to find a source for a new gear or complete actuators.

Has anyone in the mud community found a source for the gear pictured below?

I guess I’ll try to source used parts-if I can find someone willing to sell parts off of a complete seat.
0AF66964-4C3F-4B6A-B7C5-714439D954B3.jpeg
1A16F6AC-7815-4ACA-8477-3B9114A07C02.jpeg
3F365597-A4F2-472D-BA48-6F7B7D096600.jpeg

Is that for the front or the back end of the seat?
On my 99 LC, the raise/lower function is not working on passenger and driver side. A quick tear down-after removing seats,
revealed a stripped plastic gear in the actuator.

It’s for the back. I think it actually moves the entire seat up and down, but you use the back end of the switch to control it.

I’m working on having them reproduced. Many have this issue. Will see how it goes. May have done in brass.

I’m working on having them reproduced. Many have this issue. Will see how it goes. May have done in brass.
Keep me posted. In the meantime I’ve been searching for any available actuators that could be modded to fit. It’s basically 4” linear push/pull.

If someone had a good one to map out, we could probably setup a 3D printer file. Just a thought if the other options don't work out.

Tripper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom