Power seat foam for manual cloth seats 95 fzj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mcguirejohnson

SILVER Star
Threads
Has anyone used seat back foam from a power leather seat on a cloth manual seat? I can still get the bottom foam for the manual seat (71512-60020) but the back foam is NLA. Just trying to see if I am going to be wasting $100 on a piece of foam.. Thanks.

Were all the manual seats the same in the 80 series, or were the 95 through 97 different from the earlier models ?
any of you guru's know @nour

Were all the manual seats the same in the 80 series, or were the 95 through 97 different from the earlier models ?
any of you guru's know @nour
Who is @nour? A new guru in Dan has been training in the museum? Sorry nour if you are truly a guru and see this post. Just figured there was a typo and had to give @Broski a hard time.

Who is @nour? A new guru in Dan has been training in the museum? Sorry nour if you are truly a guru and see this post. Just figured there was a typo and had to give @Broski a hard time.
Always good to have Fun at someone else's expense.
Do you have anything meaningful to add Like if the manual seat are the same of not ?
And yes it was a typo.

@Onur do you know if all the manual seats are the same in the 80 series ? or are the 95-97 different ? Thank you in advance

I don't believe they will work. The seat frame/spring assemblies are quite different numbers that don't supersede.

Best way to figure it out would be to do some R&D.
i redid my seats in hope that the bottom i got will be a straight fit, but i have a bottom collecting dust however the seats turned out nice, apparently the upholsterer said mine were in good shape, the leather was fubar however

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom