Potential fraud: 200 for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
still on the hunt for the right 200, stumbled across an add which used the exact photos and very similay description (miles, condition, etc.) from a truck I've been watching which is located in Ohio. Decided to solicits for more information... seller responded stating the truck is in PA (add states California). Below is the link to the bogus cargurus add and the email response verbatim from the seller. Who knows, maybe Somone in PA found a way to sell "imported" 70-series after all.

Used Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale - CarGurus

I am selling this car because I need money urgently for me and my
family, and take care of my wife, who is seriously ill in the hospital and
has to undergo surgery by the end of the month.

I am currently located in PA from where i will be sending the
car to you. It will cost $44,767 including the shipping and you will receive
the car within a maximum of two to three working days if we come to conclusion . You will be paying the
shipping fee directly to the delivery company before the car is
transported to you. do not reply if you are not a serious person.
Thank you and i am waiting for your respond asap.
These are the car specification of the car Backup Camera -Navigation -4X4 4WD -Leather -Bluetooth -Auto Climate Control -3rd Row Seating -Aux. Audio Input ABS Brakes -Power Seat -Automatic Headlights -Heated Front Seats -Heated Rear Seats -Cooled Front Seats -AM/FM Radio -Parking Sensors Based on the excellent condition of this vehicle, along with the options and color, this car is -Multi-Zone Air Conditioning - Garage Door Opener Park Distance Control -Gently used. Like new 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser. so please i will be waiting for your response asap.

still on the hunt for the right 200, stumbled across an add which used the exact photos and very similay description (miles, condition, etc.) from a truck I've been watching which is located in Ohio. Decided to solicits for more information... seller responded stating the truck is in PA (add states California). Below is the link to the bogus cargurus add and the email response verbatim from the seller. Who knows, maybe Somone in PA found a way to sell "imported" 70-series after all.

Used Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale - CarGurus

I am selling this car because I need money urgently for me and my
family, and take care of my wife, who is seriously ill in the hospital and
has to undergo surgery by the end of the month.

I am currently located in PA from where i will be sending the
car to you. It will cost $44,767 including the shipping and you will receive
the car within a maximum of two to three working days if we come to conclusion . You will be paying the
shipping fee directly to the delivery company before the car is
transported to you. do not reply if you are not a serious person.
Thank you and i am waiting for your respond asap.
These are the car specification of the car Backup Camera -Navigation -4X4 4WD -Leather -Bluetooth -Auto Climate Control -3rd Row Seating -Aux. Audio Input ABS Brakes -Power Seat -Automatic Headlights -Heated Front Seats -Heated Rear Seats -Cooled Front Seats -AM/FM Radio -Parking Sensors Based on the excellent condition of this vehicle, along with the options and color, this car is -Multi-Zone Air Conditioning - Garage Door Opener Park Distance Control -Gently used. Like new 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser. so please i will be waiting for your response asap.
The Blaze Pearl 2013? It says Huntington Park Ca. I work in HP. Those pics are not from HP.

I didn't think they so. At first I thought the truck I'd been watching had been sold dealer to dealer and reposted to gurus. However I called the dealership in Ohio to confirm that they still had the truck. Photos are taken in Ohio in a dealer employee's driveway.

"So, my uncle is the defense minister of Nigeria and we have a substantial balance on deposit, just need a US Citizen to take custody as nominee. We are happy to pay handling fee but need a small deposit of good faith.

Please send US$20,000 to my PayPal address as soon as possible so we may complete this transaction......."

@wardharris ^^^ Paypal please, will send at once. This sounds like good deal. You're lucky to have such uncle.
We await your deposit!

upload_2017-8-28_11-50-0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom