Possible tech day for Hoosier Cruisers- Windy City invited (except for Phil) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the open invite to the Illinois group. I was looking through the thread but I couldn't find any mention of the location and date. Am I just missing it? I am getting old...

Last edited:
Thanks for the open invite to the Illinois group. I was looking through the thread but I couldn't find any mention of the location and date. Am I just missing it? I am getting old...

Location Elkhart, IN

Time and Date: Not decided until I got a feel for whether anyone was interested.

It seems there is a fair amount of interest. So- I'm suggesting May 9th, 16th or 23rd.

Also, whose rig are we working on? What projects are coming?

Opinions?

I'm in to come help and meet y'all. My schedules all jacked up so just post up a date when you get one and i'll see if i'm on call or not. Thanks again for the invite

Patrick

I'm interested in a road trip. The weekend of May 23rd works best for me...

I really have no major projects to tackle, except maybe build a new cargo box or platform for my 80 which would probably be more carpentry than wrenching. I'd be most likely helping others out on their projects.

I'm in for the 9th or 16th.

Possible projects on my truck are a Desmog or repairing ARB leaks.

Leaning towards the 16th.

Rather than try to keep two threads co-ordinated. Please check the other thread in the Hoosier Cruisers section for further information.

Thanks,

Luke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom