Portland Oregon people (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have any of you ever seen/dealt with a company called kershaw haulage?

Kershawhaulage.com

Basically trying to purchase a vehicle, seller is out of country and has this escrow type middleman service. They are based out of the U.K. But have a station in Portland. Vehicle is already stored in a container awaiting a buyer. They only take wire transfer. Trying to see if I can get someone to check it out or if someone here has had experience dealing with them!

Sounds suspicious. But no I have not. I would post in the Cascade Cruisers forum. We are about 4hours south of Portland generally speaking.

@CreeperSleeper may have some insight.

Sounds sketchy for sure. Where's the container? If in Portland see if you can get a Cascade Cruiser to verify it's legit.

Hey Guys!
I have a favor to ask. Does anyone live close to McMinnville, Oregon or know of anyone? There is a pair of MC riding boots i would like to purchase from a guy and was wondering if someone can pick them up and ship them to me or i can pick them up. Next week! Since i will be driving to Washington To move my Son from Sunny CA.
I think i scared the guy off by sending him my Zip code thinking it was one of the forums.
MY bad! Now he wont reply. i can give someone the link and i can send them money and some money for there time.
Thank you in advance.

Have any of you ever seen/dealt with a company called kershaw haulage?

Kershawhaulage.com

Basically trying to purchase a vehicle, seller is out of country and has this escrow type middleman service. They are based out of the U.K. But have a station in Portland. Vehicle is already stored in a container awaiting a buyer. They only take wire transfer. Trying to see if I can get someone to check it out or if someone here has had experience dealing with them!

I have the same situation
Trying to buy a 1970 Olds and it is through Kershaw
Is this the same vehicle?
Jim
jim.head@TE.com

Hello, Wanted to check to see if any news on the Kershaw haulage question. Jim, what email address have you been corresponding to the discuss the Olds? This sounds a bit too uncertain.

Hello Its a fraud Campany!! I payed 11K for a car to bee shipped to Sweden, and I haven't got the Car, they don't answer my mail..I saw(google) that the company is out of register/disolved from the 2 of Maj 2017! Do not fall in the same trap as I did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom