SOLD Portland, OR - Vancouver, WA - Rigid Industries 20" Adapt Light Bar GPS New in Box + (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mic

Threads
Website
overlandist.org
$1000 for local sale - Retails for $1499 - Brand new Rigid Industries Adapt 20" in box with controller, hub, GPS, daytime running lights with selectable colors. Will not work with my custom bumper unfortunately. This is with the GPS option. Comes with wiring harness, switches & standard side mounts.

This bar changes the beam pattern with vehicle speed using the GPS module. Lower speeds, it’s a flood pattern. As your speed increases, the pattern automatically changes to a more focused pattern for distance. Light has RGB backlighting that you set from the switch, any color backlight. Awesome light bar.

Will throw in a set of clear covers as shown in pics. Also selling the center mounting option kit for $50

Will prefer local pickup or meetup, can demo. DM me any questions.

Thanks,

Mike

r1.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r8.jpg

Like the light bar bur do not know if will fit the lower mounts on my ARB bumper with winch. Can you help on price as it is over my budget........considerably. Thanks for your time and attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom