Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you buying new rubber?

When are you buying new rubber?

And what Rubber are you buying?

i put 31" on mine and while I am not running the Tough Dog stuff ( you did not have this yet) I am running Med/Heavy Ironman with anti inversion shackles and Dobinsons shocks. All of that netted me about the same lift and now my 31" General Grabber AT2 look small.

So i am interested to see what you will stick on there and will you keep the stick rims?

And what Rubber are you buying?

i put 31" on mine and while I am not running the Tough Dog stuff ( you did not have this yet) I am running Med/Heavy Ironman with anti inversion shackles and Dobinsons shocks. All of that netted me about the same lift and now my 31" General Grabber AT2 look small.

So i am interested to see what you will stick on there and will you keep the stick rims?
Yep and thanks

Where are you guys shopping?

S,

Well with my recent diagnosis I have to find a place that is hotter year round. So currently here is we are narrowing it down to...

J

SW Area
SW AREA.jpg

SE Area

SE AREA.jpg

Looks like you should do some road tripping to take a look around. Not sure I could go to the South East after living out West. Best of luck.

My 87 FJ60 is now the proud owner of Poppy's old leaf springs. Jason is just as easy to do business with for used parts as he is new gear.

I just visited Asheville last week. Pretty nice compared to NY. Although I do live upstate NY now...so glad I left the s***ty city.

I grew up in East Tennessee on a tobacco farm (and went to college in Johnson City) and my parents are still there. Taxes aren't too bad when compared to North Carolina and East Tennessee is as beautiful. Getting a decent job though, well, that can be challenging (which is why I had to move). If you bring your own job in though, well . . .

Having said that, I have a friend that lives in Asheville and loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom