Please Say It Aint So (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why is it that everybody clamors to be the first to point this out? .

In order to center the "TOYOTA" emblem properly in the mouth of the bezel, the thick part must be on top. This is critical for proper air flow through the radiator.

thanks for the support! i will keep you guys posted. i'm super pumped!!! i've already got the ball rolling on some stuff. si far i've rebuilt the carb, i picked me up a wiring harness (went with the ez-wiring) and i've placed an order with por-15. i plan on taking the body of this weekend so that i can start working on the chassis and front and rear diff. will post pics and probably end up starting a seperate thread. i just hope i can keep the momentum going!!!:D any input or suggestions will be appreciated!

Why is it that everybody clamors to be the first to point this out? Does this show that you're a true Cruiserhead or something?
Personally, I think it looks odd when it's got the thick part on the top, even though that's how Toyota put it on.

Hey now! There were 12 posts ahead of mine and they did not point it out. Maybe he did not know it was upside down since he just got the rig.

LMAO

n2dirt,

Good luck. Look at the ID plate on the driver side A pillar. Your Land Cruiser looks like a 1975 model, not a '74. Definitely not a '74.

Also looks like you've had a beaver in the front seat.

Also looks like you've had a beaver in the front seat.

doesn't everyone hope to have a beaver in the front seat someday...what?

Anyway-looks good. I just wire wheeled mine and did the por 15 prep and paint. Had to use a brush in some tuff to reach spots but most was done with a spray gun. If you use an air gun make sure you get the right respirator. por 15 will get you high and sick real quick if you are not careful.

n2dirt,

Good luck. Look at the ID plate on the driver side A pillar. Your Land Cruiser looks like a 1975 model, not a '74. Definitely not a '74.
oops!!! your right it's a 1975, the dumb thing is that i knew it without checking.....it's a typo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom