Please Confirm OEM O2 Sensors Availability. OBD1 93-95 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It’s discontinued. No one is getting that part for you.
Yes, the Nashua dealer emailed after I successfully ordered the other OEMs I posted about to say these are discontinued, so assume the same thing would happen here. Waiting to hear back from a couple of places about their availability for NTK sensors...will report back with any successes there. Otherwise, only other option seems like Denso even though folks with 93-94 trucks have had mixed results at best using them...

Yes, the Nashua dealer emailed after I successfully ordered the other OEMs I posted about to say these are discontinued, so assume the same thing would happen here. Waiting to hear back from a couple of places about their availability for NTK sensors...will report back with any successes there. Otherwise, only other option seems like Denso even though folks with 93-94 trucks have had mixed results at best using them...
@Onur do you have an opinion on best option of NTK vs Denso? Having trouble sourcing the NTKs from Joey and elsewhere.

It’s discontinued. No one is getting that part for you.
Delayed in my follow-up, but I did have partial success. They didn't have the kit, with both sensors, but they did have the driver side OEM O2 sensor by itself.

I ended up just getting two Denso 234-4520 sensors off Amazon for my '94 after hunting for NTKs. 500 miles later and the CEL has not returned, knock on wood and fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom