plastic HVAC controls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have bought some stuff from Megazip. Speed is not their strong suit, but since the stuff comes from very far away, it's okay.

I have bought some stuff from Megazip. Speed is not their strong suit, but since the stuff comes from very far away, it's okay.

Ah Okay cheers Mate ! Do you know if there stuff is for RHD cars ? I too wanna purchase the air conditioning controls but concerned it maybe different
Cheers

Hey guys, a little tip on stiff heater controls: The cable that goes from the heat control lever on the dash to the heater control valve on the coolant piping just through the firewall has a single wire for a core. This can corrode & become stiff. Then if you force it the plastic lever linkages can break... However you can replace that wire with a length of 1/16" (or a touch smaller if you can get it) stainless steel TIG welding rod & a little creative pliers work on the ends. Dose up inside the cable outer with some teflon spray before threading in the new wire.

Cheers
Clint

Jc235,
On the megazip site you choose what vehicle you need parts for. You can choose the Japan market which should be rhd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom