Plasma Tables (1 Viewer)

I work at a local 4x4 shop that is a little behind the on the technology curve. Been telling the owner we need a plasma table. Just got the ok need to keep it under $10k. What is your recommendation?

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
I think you can get a PlasmaCam 4' x 4' table for about that. Hypertherm for the win on the cutter.

They have been around awhile now and there are many shops using them.

I run a 5' x 10' ArcLight Dynamics ArcMax Industrial with a Hypertherm 105 and misc other options. You may call and see if they have a trade in machine or know of a customer wanting to upsize and sell theirs. I've had an extremely good experience with the table quality, software and tech support.

GL

J

bmorefj40

SILVER Star
Check out LDR Motion Systems. It's two brothers in upstate NY. It's all they do. I've had a 5x10 watertable with HT Powermax 65 for the last 4-5 years. Solid table, amazing customer service. Might be a bit above your 10k mark with all the goodies, but I can't say enough good things. I've really only replaced two switches and a HT voltage divider card in the whole time I've owned it. It's not running 5 days a week, but I literally couldn't run my business without it and has more than paid for itself once I figured out how to integrate it enough with my manufacturing process.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
What is this 4x4 shop making?

I have a langmuir systems crossfire pro. I've found it to be very useful for making truck parts, and it's very economical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom