For Sale PLANTED seat adapters 80 series, will fit any aftermkt seat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hamishpotter

SILVER Star
Threads
New, still sealed in box, Driver and Passenger front seat adapters.

See link: Planted Seat Bracket- Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series [J80] (1990-1997) - Driver / Left

When one set was backordered I Ebay'd another so I could get my Scheelmann seats in for a trip. Was on a trip and the shop put them in storage, then the other set arrived. My poor organizational planning could be your gain. They are plug-and-play, and I'm told fit most if not all aftermarket seats, can be drilled for anything unusual. They took 5 min to install and are bombproof, and have seatbelt mounts.

$125 apiece.

Wondering if it fits my Recaro. How much would shipping to 33615 be?

Should fit Recaro's - they're a common pattern (and the adapters have multiple mounting points). The Planted folks assured me they would work with just about anything. If you give me the model Recaro I can check with them tomorrow.

The challenging part with adapters (at least with our trucks) is getting the right fit for the adapter-to-truck mounting points. Otherwise once you have the flat platform, mounting the seats on top is worst case drilling an additional hole or two. I had to widen a couple of the holes to mount my Scheelmanns but it was quick work with a cordless drill and so much easier than trying to fab anything that it was basically plug and play.

I suspect shipping would run $15, maybe $20

PMed

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom