PIG THREAD (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, you did still have them wheels for him. Said next time he had someone come through here would pick them up.
Sorry, for the delay. Hope to have someone down that way pretty soon. Thanks for your patience!

15 hours later, one broken bolt in a flywheel.....one hour wasted with the clutch disc misaligned.

Oil pan, clutch, rear main seal is a LOT of work. Patrick's pig is alive and not leaking.

Nice! That's a pretty involved job even when all goes well. Sure is a good feeling when it's back together and especially so if you get it leak-free.

Just drove her home from north canton...ran great, shifted great, oil pressure good.

Most importantly, i parked it in the garage and not a drop of oil came down (and it used to be a gusher). yes, immensely satisfying.

Yuuuge thanks to @wngrog for working his butt off alongside me all weekend and lending me air-conditioned shop space, tools and hands.

I'm sure rob could do that job one-handed with his eyes closed in half the time it took us. That being said, whatever the book rate is, its probably way too low. Since he's been overbooked lately (the best folks usually are) and i wanted to learn anyway and put an end to piggys never ending menstrual cycle, i said screw it and we dove in.

I appreciate rob getting me set up with the right parts from 49tire and sending me off with a few key pointers (mainly, not to fxxx it up and ask for a bail out).

On to the next battle...

IMG_2408.JPG

Last edited:
Unfortunately, no. I tried. Too late.

Guy said he bought it for $750, spent $20 getting it running and flipped it. He did OK, but being orange (which seems to be an unusual pig color), I think he left money on the table. I think someone got an OK buy. Looks like a lot of work ahead......

Too late too :(

Was hoping to go see tonight but said he accepted an offer. Pretty cool that it was local to this area the whole time. Have a hard time with the flippers premiums these days but beats the $800 40 that was relisted for six grand a couple weeks back

I picked up a new to me Pig today. I've had the line on it for a while and finally made the deal go down

I'm still in the evaluation stage on it but I'm pretty sure this one will stay and the Parts-O-Pig may be going up for sale.

I'll let y'all know first.

IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0667.JPG
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG
IMG_0677.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom