Pig Party Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_9954.JPG
IMG_9955.JPG
IMG_9958.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

Last edited:
Some great looking locations!

Like those ammo cans on that front bumper of that gentleman's rig. Where do I get me some of those?

Hey Bob,

Sorry my wife had that made for me. Here's the story on that.. When I worked at the brewery, they used to give out a lot of shirts and hats. One time I was on vacation, they gave out shirts that said " Got Goals " and my whole crew put a a piece of tape across the l making it a T...( Got Goats ). They were all wearing them when I walked in off of vacation. It was great we laughed all night. :)

I gotta make the party next year. Truck wasn't done this year and I was buried - Next year NO excuses! That many pigs in one place EPIC! Beautiful.

I've been toying with the idea of a Pig Party poster. Vistaprint has a diy service with pretty reasonable prices. Here's some samples:

preview (2) pig party 2.jpg

preview (2) pig party.jpg

Pricing for a run of 20 17" x 11", glossy is around $44.00. Buying shipping tubes and the cost for postage is probably more than the print cost. I'll take this on if there's an interest. We just need to decide on the image to print up. There are a lot of great pics to choose from on TJ's site, but maybe we all can narrow it down and then vote.

preview (2) pig party.jpg

Last edited:
except top one only has 7 pigs in it. days one and two, we had 10 piggies

I'd also be interested. Ige's right...while the top pic is great, the other two contain twelve of the fourteen pigs that attended, missing only bobm's and the local pig from Rico.

Keep in mind, those two examples were pics I took. Ige has a nice shot at the top of Corkscrew Pass that has 10 pigs .. and an 80( pig wanna be). I'm pretty sure that the website also offers templates for multiple images on the poster, maybe as many as 4?

so quarter shots of the pigs lined up in different places. i liked the one at the mine. and we had 10 pigs there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom