Pig Adventure (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

smooth

SILVER Star
Threads
Decided to take The 74 Pig on the annual family vacation to the Outer Banks. Asked the wife if she was up for the adventure and to her credit she said "yes". Eleven day trip south to Ocean City MD, Ocracoke Island, NC and Cape Hatteras, NC. Decided to drive the backroads and take my time heading south. Ran about 60-65 mph when I had to. Planned on stopping every few hours for my sake and the 55's. Had zero issues. She ran great and cool (my biggest concern), no overheating events. Share a few pics:

This one could be a post card for something?
IMG_0585 (002).jpg

In my opinion, the best looking vehicle on the boat!
IMG_0584 (002).jpg

Took her out on the beach multiple days. The beach was pretty wide open this year. Some years it is blocked off to protect the birds, turtles etc.
IMG_0606 (002).jpg

Keystone Cruisers representing.
IMG_0579 (002).jpg

Had good conversations with many people along the way. One guy and his wife driving a new Range Rover did a U turn in the middle of the road to check it out. I kiddingly told my son he offered me a straight swap. Mine for his. My son said "no way, that's a weak offer on his part". At least I raised him right.

The overall ride was better than I expected. For the most part comfortable, the wife had no problem sleeping! Nice to have the rear window roll down, gave us good circulation and it never was too hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom