Photographer looking for trucks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

please see below, photographer looking for trucks to shoot.....

--------------------

Hey Man,

After a bit of research I think you might be the man I need to talk with.

I'm an Art Director and I'm working on a Commercial for San Diego Zoo next Wednesday 2/22/18 & Thursday 2/23/18. On one of those days we have a scene where a couple of Researchers are on the back of Land Cruiser surveying the African Plains. That scene will most likely be shot somewhere in the SD area. It may involve the truck/trucks driving up to and stopping at the top of a hill. No major Off Roding.

I'm looking to find 1 or 2 trucks to rent in SD for the shoot and was hopeful you might be able to help.
Budget is 3-500 for the day. Owner would have to bring truck to set and baby sit while shoot is going on.
The production company fully insures the cars and pays on the day.

Do you think you can help?

You can hit me up directly via email at dmb65@earthlink.net.

Thanks!

Daniel
please see below, photographer looking for trucks to shoot.....

--------------------

Hey Man,

After a bit of research I think you might be the man I need to talk with.

I'm an Art Director and I'm working on a Commercial for San Diego Zoo next Wednesday 2/22/18 & Thursday 2/23/18. On one of those days we have a scene where a couple of Researchers are on the back of Land Cruiser surveying the African Plains. That scene will most likely be shot somewhere in the SD area. It may involve the truck/trucks driving up to and stopping at the top of a hill. No major Off Roding.

I'm looking to find 1 or 2 trucks to rent in SD for the shoot and was hopeful you might be able to help.
Budget is 3-500 for the day. Owner would have to bring truck to set and baby sit while shoot is going on.
The production company fully insures the cars and pays on the day.

Do you think you can help?

You can hit me up directly via email at dmb65@earthlink.net.

Thanks!

Daniel
Sounds like a job for a 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom