For Sale Phoenix 94 Triple Locked Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
203,527 - $5500 OBO

I bought this FZJ80 in 2020 with a knock. My original mechanic said it was due to a possible wrist pin issue, stating it may have been rebuilt and the wrist pin wasn't properly heated/expanded. He said it would be fine...so I drove it back and forth between AZ and CA for 2 years. The knock started to get louder but it still drove strong. I bought a 7.3 Ford PU late last year, to pull the 5th wheel I purchased this year. The Cruiser was mostly sitting when the issues started to increase. At this point, it will start...but it is going to need a engine rebuild or replacement (per two mechanics).

No rust. It has the coveted Triple Locked feature. I replaced the tires just before the issues started...so maybe 300 miles on them. I did a 3 seat delete in the back (2nd & 3rd row) and added a custom, metal frame and carpeted platform. Flip the back seat (behind driver) down and you can set up a queen size mattress. It leaves you with about 20 cubic feet of storage underneath.

New battery, new distributor, new coil,...added smoke lens/LED tail lights and LED head lamps. I purchased full head light assemblies with LED circles for $350...will include.

Motors in front seats need replacement...antenna needs replacement. Minor dent in passenger rear finder (main picture) and on rear (under the Land Cruiser emblem - see pics).

Great Bones...never romped...just needs the right owner to bring her back to full Land Cruiser Glory!

I do not have the back seats or the original tail lights.

I'm motivated THIS WEEK. Make me an offer! It needs to move now...

Cruiser 8.jpg

Cruiser 6.jpg

Cruiser 4.jpg

Cruiser 6.jpg

Cruiser 10.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures of the back deck I commissioned a steal fabricator to build.

Platform 1.jpg

Platform 2.jpg

Platform 3.jpg

Platform 4.jpg

Platform 5.jpg

Exterior blemishes. The roof paint has a spot that is chipped and bubbling. No rust. The tail lights had grill guards over them (previous owner). They were mounted to the body. The passenger side bumped into a something causing the guard to create a small dent. Driver's side shows the small drill hole.

Cruiser 29.jpg

Cruiser 30.jpg

Cruiser 30a.jpg

Cruiser 7.jpg

Cruiser 33.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom