Pasrting out an '87 FJ60 in Fall City, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in Gig Harbor, I can come tow it away. Let me know, and thank you!

Dave

info(@)4wdtoyotaowner.com

email sent.

i need this piece if you have it. it's the bezel around the a/c controls/ashtray/lighter. shipping would be to 85745. let me know how much.
http://www.imagehoop.com/view_image/9d5451201/bezel.jpg
bezel.jpg

Marc, do you have the passengers side front bumper cap?....shipping to Tuscaloosa, AL. 35406
Lou

I need,1 passenger fender, no rust (no inner wheel well needed), 1 good(brown striped) front seat cover and cushion, 2 rear shoulder seat belts w trim, 4 good bumper ends(1988),1 working power antenna, 1 brown pas side center pillar pad (plastic trim that covers front PS seat-belt retractor) 4 good mud flaps, 1 properly working OEM alternator, 1 front grille if it's near perfect, 2 OEM tail lenses, 3rd row seats (rare I know) would be nice,1 high pressure steering hose,4 center wheel caps, some E break stuff, rear heater lines, (4.wd steel vacuum lines mounted to fire wall) and the hardware needed to tighten up my auto shifter..shipped to 02125 thank you, PM me pleas thanks , Joe

also the sun screens for the driver and passenger along with the mounts if in good shape;

Lou

Man - I thought I sent a note way earlier, but I sold the entire rig in June. Sorry for not following up to make sure my last message went through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom