Parting out 83 FJ 60 Stockton CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Motor is still up for sale. I should also have a good split case in a few weeks. The case is attached to a 4 speed, but the tranny has a loud input bearing. Meaning, you buy the case and you get a free 4 speed with it that needs the input bearing replaced. I will post up when its available.

We did a compression test the other day on the motor and it was as follows:

175... #6 was the highest, usually its low...?

In addition, stuff below is still fer sale.

Dizzy and coil w/ igniter and wires
Smog pump and bracket
Air cleaner assmbly
All doors
Class three hitch
E brake assmbly
Rear gate and hatch
Rear seat with metal trim in good shape, seat could be cleaned
Seat belts
Alternator
Tranny hump
Carb fan
All emissions stuff (pm me if you need this junk)
Center console
Any other misc stuff
Complete dash less the bezel surrounding the switches as its cracked
On/off air vents
Rear bumper in good shape minus the caps
tranny transfer cross member - complete.

I want this junk outta my garage. Pm me an offer on anything.

Mike :cheers:

Hey, man - new on the board, just picked up my 60 today. What happened to your rig? Looks like a heartbreak.

Trying to find a tailgate, if it's in good shape with no rust. I'll pick up, I'm from Reno. Also, front doors and possibly the seats - not sure about the seats, though. What would be some fair prices?

edit: oh, and a rear wiper arm (have the motor)

Last edited:
Hey, man - new on the board, just picked up my 60 today. What happened to your rig? Looks like a heartbreak.

Trying to find a tailgate, if it's in good shape with no rust. I'll pick up, I'm from Reno. Also, front doors and possibly the seats - not sure about the seats, though. What would be some fair prices?

edit: oh, and a rear wiper arm (have the motor)

Sent you a PM, I will be in Reno tomorrow AM. I can deliver anything you need.

crankshaft 3 pulley

did you sell the center console yet? And I am in desperate need of the harmonic balancer aka 3 pulley on the crankshaft....did that get damaged at all, or did you want to keep that with the engine...or is it gone already?
Thanks,
Camillia

did you sell the center console yet? And I am in desperate need of the harmonic balancer aka 3 pulley on the crankshaft....did that get damaged at all, or did you want to keep that with the engine...or is it gone already?
Thanks,
Camillia

I still have the console. I dont want to part with the harmonic balancer. I can check to see if a friend has one.

That would be awesome, thanks...the console would be great, but I'm assuming you don't want to ship it...PM me about the harmonic balancer, I really appreciate it,
Camillia

RIP 60... Still got a ton of parts though... :D

051707_15581.jpg

051707_16291.jpg

051707_16301.jpg

051707_16304.jpg

Class three hitch $75 (pick up only or can deliver to PMC swap)
Rear hatch Brown $50 (pick up only-missing wiper arm)
Rear seat with metal trim in good shape, seat could be cleaned $40 (pick up only)
Tranny hump cover (great shape) $30
Carb fan $20
All emissions stuff $ Various, send me a pm
Center console missing cup holder, lid is in good shape $40
Dash pad $30 (might ship UPS, PM me)
Gauge cluster $30
On/off air vents $15 each
Windshield Washer bottle, missing cap but includes motor $30
AC Compressor $50

Hit me up!

Mike

Last edited:
D, took it over to G's place tonight. Thanks again.

Are all of the interior panels gone? Looking for the interior panel clips...

Might be tedious to remove the female connectors from the body and the male connectors from the panels but I need as many as possible if you have some.

:)

the whole rig is gone at this point. I still have a pile of misc parts listed above. If you're meaning from the doors and such, I dont really want to seperate the doors from door pannels for the clips...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom