Parting out 4 more fj40' Land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

need front crossmember with brackets, shipped to Hawaii? 96817

front crossmember I need would be under the U shaped radiator bracket, and hopefully would include the mounts for that (U shaped) bracket. mine is wasted from being parked just under a roof without gutters. tuff to get the frame rivets out, but I would surely appreciate it. pm me if you need more info. thanks in advance.

I have a 1978 fj40 I am looking for a hardtop, ambulance doors, jumpseats, full float rear axle, and a complete wireing harness for it. Let me know if you have any of these things and the price for them along with shipping to SLC, ut. If you or anybody else can help me out email me at beatlebomber@hotmail.com thanks.

Rubber Flex Hose- Air cleaner hose. ? This hose will connect the steel aircleaner housing to the intake funnel located on the grill. let me know . Thanks in avance

73 brake booster...

T

Parking Brake

I need praking brake internals, but I'll take the whole thing if you got it and it's reasonable.

Looking for a rear taillight harness with plugs and whatever is left of the taillights. I really only need the 4 plugs (2 male and 2 female) and around 6 to 8 inches of wire on either side.

This must be from an 8/76 to 1/79 FJ40

Please PM

Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for 1978 rear heater tubes (I have the rear htr) and tees. Price and shipping to 93514 if ya' have the stuff, please.

Please PM

Dan

heater motor housing

still looking for a heater motor housing for a 69 40. Hopefully you have something that I can use. Or I am making my own Also a bezel for a 69. If you got one I promise I will put it on the right way the first time I take the picture HAHAHA.... Greg

got any of these?

Have Fender flares, center console, coolant overflow tanks, rear door lock and key, Power steering parts? AC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom