Parting 87 FJ60 in Missoula, Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Announcing the parting of Betsy! 87 FJ 60, usual rust. Came out of Alaska, had a hard life, now time to put her to rest.

I'm keeping the dash pad, the rear driveline (and maybe the front, if it's rebuilt as well) and the console around the heater controls. "Everything else goes!"

213K indicated on odometer

Chrome factory wheels
Front and rear axles,
4-speed tranny
Transfer case
Rebuilt short block or long block
reciever style tow hitch
complete emissions system (function unknown)
steering components,
interior stuff, like heater, rear heater, switches, pedal assemblies, shifter boots, glove box door, or anything else.
Radiator and alternator were taken for my 86 fj60
Make offer on any or all.
When I get it far enough apart, I'm taking her to the recycler, so... make me an offer!

Eric Armstrong
Gumbydood@aol.com
406-396-4669

Pics available upon request

interested in hitch
what does the seats (back) look like (color?)

Good working drivers door window crank mechanism, driver's side rear door panel, cargo and rear passenger carpet, carpet chunk on rear gate, (grey), transfer case, radiator support. Price and pics?

Interior is brown, and shows 213K hard miles. Some of the panels are good, but the carpet is trashed... seats are rough-ish.

Vehicle is still completely assembled, with the exception of the radiator is out (leaker is stored in back), the alternator is out (in use in my current fj60) and the dist. cap is in the driver's seat.
I don't know what prices should be, so I want people to make offers. IF the offers are worth the time it takes to remove the part, I will remove them. For example, I'm not gonna tear apart the engine for a $20 camshaft (engine will be sold as a rebuilt shortblock w/ about 4K miles on it, or as a longblock w/ a rebuilt bottom end).

Make me an offer if you want something. Shipping will not be included. I will crate for appropriate offers.

Eric

im interested in the shift linkage for the transfercase

im interested in the shift linkage for the transfercase

Are you looking for a T-case shifter for the 4H push button t-case

Looking for a set (2) rear seat mounts.. (these are under rig and can be found just where the floor begins to rise) (beleave these are body puttied in place....if welded...never mind)

hubs?

Do the locking hubs function and turn smoothly? Are the front side makers working and not brittle or cracekd? If so, would you remove and ship the whole hub assemblies and both side markers to NY 14867 for $120?

Last edited:
I need the throttle linkage from the carb to the pedal, as well as the firewall bracket. I live close buy so I could pick up, or have a friend pick up for me.
Thanks.

Looking for side marking light assemblies in good condition. Send me a PM if you got any. Thanks.

spedo cable

you have a good spedo cable?

interior parts

I saw your ad on IH8MUD about the '87 FJ60. I'm looking for a gray door to the fuses. I'm also looking for the dash box that is directly under the radio. I'd also like to know if the steering was tight. If it was, I am interested in the steering shaft. Do you have any of these parts?

Thanks

Wanna screw?

I need two of the screws that hold the access panels on the rear hatch. Got'em?

Dog kicked the bowl they were in! :doh:

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom