MUDShip PARKING SPOT / SHIPPING HELP EASTERN, WA -or- PORTLAND, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SEAWOLF

GOLD Star
Threads
Long story short, I'm going to purchase an FJ40 that is located in Eastern, WA and need to get it back to New England.

I'm going to fly out, view the vehicle, and purchase. Then I need to have it shipped home.

Since I can only make it out for approx. 48 hours, I have enough time to buy the truck and trailer it to a secure parking spot where it can be picked up at a later date. Unfortunately the auto transporters can't nail down a specific date for me to be present for the loading of the vehicle, so I will need to put it somewhere that a transporter can pick it up from. It would be nice if it was a local shop, or MUD member that can appreciate a vehicle like the FJ40 and can lovingly see it onto a truck for me.

I'm willing to pay for the right situation, and I've even thought about calling a Toyota dealership. But otherwise I was hoping there might be some like-minded Cruiser lover in either the:

-Portland, OR
-Seattle, WA
-Tri-Cities, WA (Ideally)

I will have the vehicle insured, so no need to worry about liability, etc.

I'm just looking for a safe place to wait out the transporter, I would say MAX. 30 days.

I'm looking to fly out in early March, so the approximate time estimate would be March 10 - April 10.

Thanks for looking, please let me know if you have any idea, etc.

Maybe Torfab has room at their shop? They’re 30mi north of Seattle, easy location for a transport semi to get to.

Ever find a place for it?

I have a buddy that said it would probably be fine if it sat in his driveway for awhile. Portland somewhere. Can't remember the exact location but If you haven't got it handled, shoot me a PM and I'll get you in touch with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom