Pamphlet Power (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When I bought my LV, the seller included several old sales pamphlets and ads from his collection - I like this one the best and I haven't seen it anywhere else so check it out :

Front Page
IMG_E1867.JPG

Opens to :
IMG_E1838.JPG

IMG_E1868.JPG

Cruis'n in Japan
IMG_E1841.JPG

Opens again to :
IMG_E1842.JPG

But wait, there's more : . . .

Bam!
IMG_E1844.JPG

the flip side looks like this :
IMG_1845.JPG

My favorite part is the up close "lifestyle" photos of the demographics they were trying to appeal to, you know,
- Families that buy groceries,
- People who hunt deer,
- People who hunt elk,
and,

- 4 Wheel'n Bikini clad babes in war zones !!!

IMG_E1850.JPG

I'm sold. Obviously EVERYONE needs a Land Cruiser !

Amby door option on a V/45V. Nice.

I curious about picture with the guy loading groceries into the corrugated hard top model. Why would they flip the picture? With the steering wheel on the right side spare on the left would be correct. But the gas fill inlet would still be on the right.

The girl driving the soft top next to the tank has also been out there with a officer driving it. Wonder if the cruiser was even there or the whole thing was a photo crop. They are other factory literature photo that have more than one version

Last edited:
Them 'muricans shure are a hardy lot, self-sufficient and all. And all our dirt roadways are flush with purty bikini babes around every corner--they even pop up along side during live combat training ! Amazing what the Japanese thought of us back then. Of course by now, they have us well figured out.

Carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom