For Sale Pair of FJ43s for sale. 1972 and 1976 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey mudders.

I have a couple FJ43s that just cleared customs and are on their way from Galveston to Denver. I wanted to post them here in case anyone's interested before the more traditional route (i.e. BAT, hemmings, etc.). They are originally from Colombia, near Bogota in the mountains, so both bodies are in very good condition and both run great. If the car shipper's estimate is correct, they should be in Colorado later next week. Then I need to title, etc. prior to sale.

#1 is a 1976 FJ43 hard top in very original condition. I don't remember the miles or km. Mustard yellow and has power steering & dash pad. This was a driver of mine in Medellin for a while. The only thing I don't really like is the upholstery color, but it's in good shape. FYI - the window tint was removed.

Asking: 29k

upload_2018-7-9_17-13-16.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_17-13-30.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_17-13-49.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_17-14-10.jpeg

upload_2018-7-9_17-14-29.jpeg

#2 is a "hybrid" titled as a 1972 FJ43 soft top. Original equipment, but it's essentially a 1972 frame / chassis with everything else from a 1982 FJ43. So, 2F engine / drivetrain (4 speed vs 3) and tub/body AFAIK. No power steering and I know the ignition assembly needs to be changed. Has aftermarket wheels and needs a spare, but I'm thinking the new owner will most likely go back to stock wheels. (pics to follow)

Asking: 27k

They are not trailer queens, but very nice drivers. I also have a couple FJ40s that should be arriving in about 6-8 weeks. Please PM me if interested and I will have lots more pics soon after they arrive and they're detailed. Also, the wheels were swapped so the 76 has the originals and the 72/82 has the aftermarket rims.

And finally, I'm a newbie cruiser enthusiast, learning more all the time. So, I'm open to opinions and ideas. Thanks for looking.

Hey. I'm interested in a fj43. Prefer tan with a soft top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom