pair of 3.70 thirds for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally getting around to dismantling an 87 FJ60, truck has 121K miles on it. Bought it from a guy in his sixties who owned it twenty years and told me he never offroaded it. The thirds are for sale as a pair, one front, one rear. The truck ran great no hums no axle noise, no clunking the htirds worked fine. Price $190 for the pair. These are the strong fine spline third members and were used in all the FJ60 models and FJ40's from 79 on I believe. I ship these in taller than normal plastic cans and they travel quite well this way. Last pair I shipped to Missouri cost the guy $58 for the pair via DHL shipping. Email me shmukter@pa.metrocast or send a private message. These will be available the week of March 5, I'd love to sell 'em to someone who can pick 'em up here in northeast PA. Thanks, Shmukster

Last edited:
I bought a set, and I can tell you Gary does an EXELLENT job of packing these things:) . Thanks for mine, Al

will these fit my 83 BJ42 with full floaters? How easy or hard is the swap and will I need anything else to make the swap? I need some better gas mileage and highway gears. And how much $$$ to ship to NC 28358?

will these fit my 83 BJ42 with full floaters? How easy or hard is the swap and will I need anything else to make the swap? I need some better gas mileage and highway gears. And how much $$$ to ship to NC 28358?

I'll help Gary out a little here:

these would fit the bj42, the rears are easy to put in, slide out the axles and put the 3rd in...for the front, you need to tear into it, but it isn't bad to do....

I'm betting somewhere around $50 to ship....not affiliated other than Gary is a good friend and a straight shooter...

bk

Thirds have been sold

Title says it all. Brian K- thanks for the kind words!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom