Paint solutions - Looking for shop recommendation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My blue 96 LC has the typical paint problems on the hood and roof. Has anyone had their LC repainted by a reputable shop they would recommend? Thank you.

Is Anaheim too far? I'd have to pull my receipts remember the shop name. Let me know if you'd like it.

Is Anaheim too far? I'd have to pull my receipts remember the shop name. Let me know if you'd like it.

I am in San Diego. I would certainly consider driving up there. It sounds like you had a good experience. Also be interested in the extent of the paint work you had done. Thank you

We've that wonderful green color and had the factory rack ripped the rivnuts out of the roof; so paint was needed big time and I was sick of taping the holes...lol. I shopped a number of body shops in south OC and they were all quoting me $7K+. The place we ended up at was several thousand less than all the others. To get the best paint coverage I pulled all the weather stripping, mirrors, rear quarter windows and had them pull the rear hatch window, Safelite replaced the front at the same time. It's been several years since and the paint is holding up well. I'll dig up the info as soon as I'm free.

New Image Paint & Body Center
1230 W Alvarez Ave, Orange, CA 92868
(714) 744-5755

There another place a detailer friend of mind recommends but I'll have to reach out to him for that info.

edit: He got back to me:
Dr. Evil Auto Body
1315 W Trenton Ave, Orange, CA 92867
(714) 639-8799

Last edited:
New Image Paint & Body Center
1230 W Alvarez Ave, Orange, CA 92868
(714) 744-5755

There another place a detailer friend of mind recommends but I'll have to reach out to him for that info.

edit: He got back to me:
Dr. Evil Auto Body
1315 W Trenton Ave, Orange, CA 92867
(714) 639-8799

Awesome! Thank you very much. I will check them both out.

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom