Events/Trails Pachanga at OverLand Cruisers in Sonoita! 11/13 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be down tomorrow morning. Camping on our property just outside of "downtown." See y'all on Saturday unless I run into some of you tomorrow.

No more FJ. I am a dork in a 4Runner these days.... Looking forward to seeing some peeps I haven't seen in a long time and hanging out with new peeps too. Peace

I will be down tomorrow morning. Camping on our property just outside of "downtown." See y'all on Saturday unless I run into some of you tomorrow.

No more FJ. I am a dork in a 4Runner these days.... Looking forward to seeing some peeps I haven't seen in a long time and hanging out with new peeps too. Peace
Fo runnerz need luv too ;)

What kind of radios does everyone use? I have gmrs but if people are on cb i can bring my hand held one.

I will try to make it just for a couple hours. Vet appointment in the morning and dinner engagement at 6:30. No food needed. Hoping to see Bill.

Friday night’s camp
3D7846E0-AC7F-408D-9D5A-C55879390998.jpeg

Saw you hanging at the Corner Ice Cream joint.

I won't make it down for the run (new tyres didn't make it on in time) so will see everyone at the shop around 2 👍

I won't make it down for the run (new tyres didn't make it on in time) so will see everyone at the shop around 2 👍

There will be others not going on the run and hanging out if you want to come earlier.

Shop will be open to the public starting around 930am.

Is there any unofficial official start time for tomorrow’s run? I may have some AM commitments but don’t want to miss the run.

Thanks

I saw my friend Steve heading that way yesterday. So bummed I wasn't tagging along.

Great day today at the shop.

Thanks to everyone who came out to visit. It was a trek for some of you!

Awesome to see old friends, make new ones and get to meet some folks that I’ve known from the “online world” but never met in person. Really awesome to put names to faces.

Great community here in Arizona. I’m excited to be here and looking forward to hanging out more in the future.

:cheers:

Couldn't make it over, but sounds like it was a great time. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom