PA wheeling pics (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am only 30-35 minutes from Rousch Creek so if anyone organized something I would love to try and go.

You folks should join your local Cruiser clubs. They are both chapters of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association www.tlca.org.
Check out www.gclcny.com and PA- Appalachian Land Cruiser Association

I'm part of GCLC management and live in Jersey. We do alot of combined trail rides with the ALCA. Great folks. Looks like the weather is starting to break around here so we'll be getting into the woods again soon.

Love Rausch Creek, I make it a point to get there at least once or twice a year.
:cheers:
Rausch Creek.jpg

I was out and about the other day, here is some updated pics of mine.

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

DSC01610.jpg
DSC01609.jpg
DSC01612.jpg
DSC01610.jpg

You folks should join your local Cruiser clubs. They are both chapters of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association www.tlca.org.
Check out www.gclcny.com and PA- Appalachian Land Cruiser Association

I'm part of GCLC management and live in Jersey. We do alot of combined trail rides with the ALCA. Great folks. Looks like the weather is starting to break around here so we'll be getting into the woods again soon.

I am going to join up with the ALCA much more local people from the area.

Thanks!

ALCA Run

Looks like we will be doing a run at Rausch in the next 2-3 weeks. Check out the ALCA forum in the clubhouse section for updates in the next couple of days.

Looks like we will be doing a run at Rausch in the next 2-3 weeks. Check out the ALCA forum in the clubhouse section for updates in the next couple of days.

well I have a bunch of obligations in that time frame.. I am hoping to get to the ones in July, October. I have to register a member first than get some sliders and other basic gear before I venture out as piece of mind. I have checked out the ALCA forum though and the Tlca.org website.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom