P codes and C codes on 2007 Tundra 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Atwalz

Civil Engineer
Threads
On 2007 Toyota Tundra double cab 4x4 limited 153K miles on the odometer, check engine light on, skid control, flashing VSC off, and flashing 4 low. Following codes were read by techstream,
P0504 - Brake Switch A/B Correlation
P0766 - Shift Solenoid "D" performance or Stuck off
P0776 - Pressure control solenoid B Performance or Stuck off
P0894 - Transmission Component Slipping
P2714 - Pressure Control Solenoid D Performance or Stuck Off
C1201 - Engine Control System Malfunction
C1249 - Open Circuit in Stop Light Switch Circuit

Taking to shop to get the fix. It is a long list. Hopefully, it is one thing that is causing multiple codes. Anybody else encountered these?

you need a brake light switch and a trans, shift solenoid d code is the death code for Toyota transmissions. unless theres an electrical issue with the harness for the trans id start to budget for a reman

you need a brake light switch and a trans, shift solenoid d code is the death code for Toyota transmissions. unless theres an electrical issue with the harness for the trans id start to budget for a reman

That’s what I am afraid of. New tranny. Damn. I hope that’s not a case.

it sounds like a trans to me based on the codes, but I guess you'll find out tomorrow.

Getting the transmission replaced. This will set me back $5K. The shop said I might need a new ECM. That will be the next step if the issue is not solved by tranny R&R alone.

The shop said I might need a new ECM

I highly doubt that you will unless the truck has been flooded or has had some other type of water damage. for what its worth in my time at the dealership I have seen only a hand full of computers that went bad in 13 years, throwing a computer at it is a last ditch effort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom