SOLD Ox winch in southern New Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD This is a Superwinch Ox winch. It's missing a side cover but otherwise I believe it to be complete with controller and socket the controller plugs in to. It has power cables attached but the insulation is cracked/falling off. It runs but needs maintenance. It's comparable to a Warn 8274, 8K pound capacity, pretty hefty, shipping would be a pain but possible (Fastenal). It dates from the late '80s. Includes the cable and roller fairlead, both of which could stand some attention. Still, it's a cool piece.

Not very interested in shipping at this point, but happy to meet up with your Mudship contact or you. I'm just outside Philadelphia, PA and am up the eastern seaboard to Albany, NY with some frequency. Message me here on Mud or text/call 215 850 6331. $175 as is - motor and solenoids work. It's a back burner project that I mess with when I get a chance. Thanks.

DSCF7971.jpg
DSCF7972.jpg
DSCF7973.jpg
DSCF7974.jpg
DSCF7975.jpg

Last edited:
Got the solenoids and the motor going, have the controller and socket apart now for repairs. Nobody wants a USA-made 8K winch for $175?

Oh, and this one is branded for Sears and has a Prestolite motor. Heavy-duty stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom