Outdoor Folding kitchen table? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One of five post in 10 + years and its about a camp table, definitely gonna have to check out that table!

Hey guys

Any suggestions for an outdoor folding kitchen table upon which to cook?
I use A folding 4’ table from Home Depot. I have a disc cooker so I needed something a little more substantial. I also have two small Coleman tables as well. The Home Depot is a traditional plastic table 2’x4’ but it folds up nicely into a 2x2 configuration.

I have this Kovea table. The height is adjustable to three different heights, coffee table up to working table height.

I have this Kovea table. The height is adjustable to three different heights, coffee table up to working table height.
This deserves a Ka-ching Ka-Ching. Very nice but my wallet would be outrage, most of my gear is from thrift stores, Goodwill, swap meet and CL. :cheers:
Did you buy a Skottle? Had to ask.

I think that's what he meant. Personally, I like the taller rafting tables. They don't fold up small enough to fit in your car, but they fold flat and go on the roof easily. I really prefer not having to hunch over to cook. I have this Salamander one for rafting that I take car camping as well. It has an aluminum top, which can have some oxidization but is obviously impervious to heat.

$260 wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom