Out of pocket. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dan-Did you all that way to catch that little fish? I hope you got some bigger ones. Hurry home, I need some more stuff. I had to buy a gas cap from my local crook, I mean dealer.

Cdan - see that shirt bringing you good luck :D send me a bigger pic when ya get home, if you come home :D

Glad to see you're enjoying yourself dude. Work will suck that much more,when you get home :flipoff2: :D

well, can't be enjoying himself that much if he checks his email all the time...

or could he be addicted?

:D

E

will we ever know what they mystery parts man looks like?.......must be on the Land Cruiser witness protection program :D
morefish.jpg

cdfishes.jpg

nice bait :flipoff2:

No comment.

That's more like it. Thank God for digital photography and photoshop.

Dan's face looks just a little fishy - sorry - couldn't resist. :flipoff2:

... Must feel reel fine in that sun ... 8)
[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

OK,

He's BAAAACK. :beer:

Had a wonderful time and am waaay behind. :slap:

If you are waiting to hear from me and don't by tomorrow, please re-contact my sorry arse and remind me. :D

:cheers: D-

are we gonna see photos of real fish, not minnows?
:D
E

[quote author=Eduardo96FZJ80 link=board=2;threadid=13361;start=msg129121#msg129121 date=1080613832]
:rolleyes: had to go to the locals, in your absence :(

O2 sensor went right before I had to smog!!

[/quote]

Count me as one of those who waited. The dogs will eat good and you'll have plenty of Keystone since I'm in for a headgasket job. I'll PM you with the details tomorrow Dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom