Our '16 LC was totaled, now looking for another (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You must also get underbody pics. Even late model LCs and LXs are susceptible to corrosion issues.

This is on a 2014:

1566295319803.png

Undercoating is good if you get a clean one.

You must also get underbody pics. Even late model LCs and LXs are susceptible to corrosion issues.

This is on a 2014:

View attachment 2062648

Undercoating is good if you get a clean one.
Thanks for the advice and pics for reference.

-Chris

Blue with Terra is a nice choice but I think you'd have better luck finding a red one as most dealers tell me that is the hardest color for them to sell. There is a used 2019 in white with only 4000 miles for sale in the Houston area but it's likely priced so close to a used one that it wouldn't make sense.

Sadly I am not, I live down near Houston. Reach out to @gentimmy, he lives in that area.

@doctorres112 I was in that area for a meeting today, it's about 20 mins from my home/office (not the same place even though it often feels like it).

If you're asking for someone to check it out on your behalf just let me know (along with a checklist you'd like me to cover) and I'll carve out some time this week to make it happen.

@doctorres112 I was in that area for a meeting today, it's about 20 mins from my home/office (not the same place even though it often feels like it).

If you're asking for someone to check it out on your behalf just let me know (along with a checklist you'd like me to cover) and I'll carve out some time this week to make it happen.
I started a conversation.

Thanks,
-Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom