1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OTC Stinger 1526 3.5 ton floor jck

Discussion in 'Camping & Outdoor Gear' started by cruiserman, Aug 23, 2006.

1. cruiserman

cruiserman

Does anyone own this jack? Any problems with it? Made in China, but it appears well made. NT has a good deal on it right now.

2. spressomon

spressomon glutton Moderator

Media:
    Albums:

FWIW: I have blown up a couple of the Costco or Costco type jacks. Last spring I finally, after being cheap for all these years, sprang for a USA made Milwaukee...not only does it have a higher lift but you can feel the overall quality improvement compared to any other jack I have ever owned. Not cheap...but I don't think I'll blow this one up...so hopefully cheaper in the long run.

3. cruiserman

cruiserman

I am still using my Costco (made in USA) jack that I bought years ago along with an engine hoist. I wish they still carried them. It's finally giving up the ghost. I'm not willing to fork over $500+ for a USA floor jack.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">