Wanted Ordered OEM ('77 FJ40 - Door Glass - Drivers & Passengers) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GA Architect

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a set of FJ40 door glass, Driver & Passenger side. My current windows are scratched, something awful. In the below photo, you can see the style I'm looking for.....Thanks in advance. Per @gcrump01 response in post #2 and a PM, I have ordered new glass from a Local Toyota Dealer.

img_3424-jpg.1179153

Last edited:
I'm sure you already know this, but just in case. They are available new - part number 68111-90304. About $113 each.

As nice as that truck is, I'd have to go ahead with new glass..

I have a set, 75.00 plus shipping for the pair. Shipping from 50054, you can figure shipping if interested.

What I once thought was discontinued, apparently isn't.............I have the two pieces of OEM door glass & the weatherstripping ordered.

Thanks to Mr. @gcrump01

What dealership did you order it from?

check this part number 68111-90304

dealers says available not sure correct number but

68111-90304 - Toyota Parts Deal

Yes, I was able to order the 68111-90304 from Southeast Toyota, in Atlanta...However, it has a green tint to it. Where I wanted the 90302 which was clear, and is discontinued.

Did you ever find the "clear" glass you needed? I may have what you need? I can look next week

Shoot me a PM if come across your clear glass, but don't bust'a-move trying to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom