OnX ofroad build Challenge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like how Dave did the cage. Looking forward to see what he does with the sliders and if/how hes gonna tie the rear bars into the bumper. Hoping to see some sort of tie in for a tail light, rear corner guard. Wasnt very impressed with how he didnt do anything to protect the headliner when he was welding though. The run-a-way rattle can when he was painting the rear plates made me laugh knowing it definitely hit that shiny orange paint... :rofl:

I have to admit I was only half paying attention to the cage build, but it sounded like Dave's plan was to tie the front hoop into the sliders (which are presumably attached to the frame) while the rear hoop and legs attach to the body. Since the body and frame can (and DO!) move independently, how does this work?

voted for the s10 because like it was mention before. Nate focused more on paint than a good drive train. 39s will be busting parts or he will be pulling line all the time and not winning any challenges. i hope he does not drag dave down too.
nates channel became lame for me. it maybe just me and the way info is presented. sorry guys.

Attention to anyone who can bend Nate's ear, he redid the knuckles and tightened to 35in/lbs.
I posted a comment on his latest video. Unlikely he saw it, or if he did he may not be inclined to listen and correct it.
Not sure how to get his attention, but if he wears out the spindle or whatever else can happen that won't look good. There's alot of road miles on this challenge.

Looks like Nate is digging the 80 he's built. New episode of Dirt lifestyle is out and he wheeled the 80!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom